• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BB, sharp and to the point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB, sharp and to the point

Germaine Greer's comment in the Guardian has an edge and a fluency that none of us has risen to here:
    (Shilpa) is just the girl to raise the pit bull in a dizzy little drip like Danielle and keep her frothing at the mouth long enough for her nascent career as a sweet little Wag to disappear down the drain.
    Ouch!

not wanting to appear sexist, but that Danielle may thick as pig sh1t but she has a cracking pair of fake norks. Go doubt teddy is out sampling the opposition while she is locked up.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by expat
      Germaine Greer's comment in the Guardian ....
      Really, I do suggest reading that short Guardian comment by Greer. It is very well observed and well written.

Comment

Really, I do suggest reading that short Guardian comment by Greer. It is very well observed and well written.
        I did. Well written it may be, but wrong. I don't think this Shilpa bird is as intelligent as GG makes out - she's not engineering this.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          that Danielle may thick as pig sh1t but she has a cracking pair of fake norks.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            I did. Well written it may be, but wrong. I don't think this Shilpa bird is as intelligent as GG makes out - she's not engineering this.
            Germaine Greer is often wrong IMHO: but very thought-provoking and a wonderful user of the language.

Comment

(Shilpa) is just the girl to raise the pit bull in a dizzy little drip like Danielle and keep her frothing at the mouth long enough for her nascent career as a sweet little Wag to disappear down the drain.
              Germaine Greer can be irritatingly self opininated, but I have to say she's right on the money here. Let's hope the remark about Danielles' career 'disappearing down the drain' also applies to Jade Goody. Quite how these people qualify as 'celebraties' is beyond me.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Not watching will spare you the nerve-fraying annoyingness that is Shilpa Shetty
                I disagree with that comment in the article, compared to Scouse idiot Danielle, Cockney idiot Jade and Boxer faced idiot Jo she's a breath of fresh air.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                  I disagree with that comment in the article, compared to Scouse idiot Danielle, Cockney idiot Jade and Boxer faced idiot Jo she's a breath of fresh air.
                  Boxer faced Jo, lol very very funny.

Can't believe how thick Danielle is, I don't think I've seen anyone stupider than her lately.

Jade, well the less said the better. I think her real claim to fame was being the troll princess in that cartoon film....

Comment

so you are all watching this???

i've not sat down and watched an episode of something for a week or so...
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                    X