• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice needed from Sally Anne...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice needed from Sally Anne...

I went on another date last night, and really hit it off with this girl. We got on really well. Even been speaking on the phone previously for over an hour etc...

Anyway, after a few drinks and a light meal. No Sally Anne i didnt take to McDonalds. I asked her if she wanted to go out again. She accepted and said lets do something Sunday afternoon. We walked to the tube to go our seperate ways and then i kissed her on the cheek and asked her when the best time to contact her and parted.

On the train journey home i couldnt stop thinking about wether i should have tried for a proper goodnight kiss?!?! Did i miss a vital chance to seal the date?!?

Have i know gone into friends terriotory? I really like her, but thought i would be a gentleman as it was the first time we had ever met?!?!?!

Sally - advice please!

Originally posted by el duder
    I went on another date last night, and really hit it off with this girl. We got on really well. Even been speaking on the phone previously for over an hour etc...

Anyway, after a few drinks and a light meal. No Sally Anne i didnt take to McDonalds. I asked her if she wanted to go out again. She accepted and said lets do something Sunday afternoon. We walked to the tube to go our seperate ways and then i kissed her on the cheek and asked her when the best time to contact her and parted.

On the train journey home i couldnt stop thinking about wether i should have tried for a proper goodnight kiss?!?! Did i miss a vital chance to seal the date?!?

Have i know gone into friends terriotory? I really like her, but thought i would be a gentleman as it was the first time we had ever met?!?!?!

Sally - advice please!
    Sounds like you set it up nicely for a Sunday night bonk
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sally - advice please!
      Oh god bless you - I'm so bored out of my brains I dont even care if this is made up!!!!

OK - I need more info.
      Was there any flirting at all throughout the evening?
      What was she wearing?
      Did her hair look properly made up?
      Did she text you on the way home or anything?
      How did you decide to go out in the first place (i.e. was it a "date" or just 2 bored pals wanting something to do?)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Resist the animal temptations…

Dint go in the first date with a loaded gun did yeh? People get hurt this way… always spank the monkey before a big date, be safe not sorry.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
          Dint go in the first date with a loaded gun did yeh? People get hurt this way… always spank the monkey before a big date, be safe not sorry.
          The best advice given.

I've had to bash one off halfway through a date, to ensure no awkward business later on.

Works a treat.
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            The best advice given.

I've had to bash one off halfway through a date, to ensure no awkward business later on.

Works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Oh god bless you - I'm so bored out of my brains I dont even care if this is made up!!!!

OK - I need more info.
              Was there any flirting at all throughout the evening?
              What was she wearing?
              Did her hair look properly made up?
              Did she text you on the way home or anything?
              How did you decide to go out in the first place (i.e. was it a "date" or just 2 bored pals wanting something to do?)

This is all true Sally. We met online dating. Emailed for a week then spoke on the phone, then finally met for the first time last night.

Yes she spoke ALOT about sex on the date.
              She was wearing pretty black dress and tights.
              Her hair was beautiful and natural long blonde flowing locks which she said she straightend the night before.
              No we agreed that i would contact her about Sunday, after she gave me the task to come up with something to do.
              No it was an offical 'date'

Is that enough info?

I really think i could have got a good kiss from her, but i was a little unsure cause i just met her.

Comment

here are some hints
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Sounds like it went well

I used to do a bit of that net dating malarky.... I always ended up shagging them on a first date though.... and no not all of them were slappers.... most were though

Comment

This is all true Sally. We met online dating. Emailed for a week then spoke on the phone, then finally met for the first time last night.

Yes she spoke ALOT about sex on the date.
                    She was wearing pretty black dress and tights.
                    Her hair was beautiful and natural long blonde flowing locks which she said she straightend the night before.
                    No we agreed that i would contact her about Sunday, after she gave me the task to come up with something to do.
                    No it was an offical 'date'

Is that enough info?

I really think i could have got a good kiss from her, but i was a little unsure cause i just met her.

I've never done that whole internet thing - sounds like a laugh though - what site do you look at?
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X