• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just put my CV out, call within 10 minutes!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put my CV out, call within 10 minutes!

Well i just put my Cv up in the usual places but said looking for contracts (currently permy) and someone called within 10 mins... it was a permy position though which is a shame but I said Im not closed minded and if something amazing came up Id be interested... I did say Id want about a 35% wage increase though so really just see whats out there.

Anyway lets hope the next calls are about contracts

Originally posted by Mervalous
    Well i just put my Cv up in the usual places but said looking for contracts (currently permy) and someone called within 10 mins... it was a permy position though which is a shame but I said Im not closed minded and if something amazing came up Id be interested... I did say Id want about a 35% wage increase though so really just see whats out there.

Anyway lets hope the next calls are about contracts
    10 minutes......??? I normally just click Submit and the phone rings...... you must enhance your skillset.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

My phone starts ringing even before I press submit ,asking me to do it quickly.

Comment

Im a permy about to go contracting so I obviously dont have all the contractors 'special' skills yet

Comment

I’m not looking for work and I don’t have an up-to-date CV, but my phone rings all the time …..

Unfortunately, it’s normally someone trying to sell me phone services. I’ve got a new landline and it takes a month for the TPS thingy to start to kick in.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
          X