• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

its all fun here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its all fun here

2 power cuts in last half hour and then loads of tiles fell off the roof on to cars
    OOPS
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Its bad here in Sheffield, a flagpole is about to crush a row of cars.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

two guys walking through car park towards whre the roof tiles fell off, both wearing hard hats.

Both hats blown off by wind
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Let it Thunder
        Let it Whistle
        Let it Piss down like hell -
        Im not really minding

And my State of Mind - needs no defining

Comment

All the motorway bridges are being shut in the NWest, looks like I'm sleeping under under my desk tonight. Should I bill for the overtime ?

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
            All the motorway bridges are being shut in the NWest, looks like I'm sleeping under under my desk tonight. Should I bill for the overtime ?
            I'm appauled you should even consider such a thing.

YOu must bill, its only fair

Comment

Working...
            X