• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just got engaged…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got engaged…

Went on holiday to tropical zanzibar with my partner came back with a fiancée

Those of you who have already made the plunge, tell me what dangers await me? I’m not prepared for this…
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot

Those of you who have already made the plunge, tell me what dangers await me? I’m not prepared for this…

Mate, im not even at the stage where i can a girl yet alone a ring on a finger as well!

Comment

Nothing can prepare you.

Just get the **** out of there.....

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I'll say congratulations but I will not give you any hints or previews. I don't want to spoil the surprise
        Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

She'll get fat (well at least after the wedding).

Comment

I hear 3 months salary should be spent on a ring, does that include dividends?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Divorce and financial ruin is the most likely outcome.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                Mate, im not even at the stage where i can a girl yet alone a ring on a finger as well!
                The best stage is her finger in your ring.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
                  The best stage is her finger in your ring.
                  or your finger in her ring.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Was it the same bird that you went with?

Seriously though, why?

Comment

Working...
                    X