• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting home

Anyone elses train home not running due to f**king great trees falling on the lines?
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer
    Anyone elses train home not running due to f**king great trees falling on the lines?

im trying to get on national rail but the website is down!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      im trying to get on national rail but the website is down!?!?
      Looks terminal:

Server Error in '/LDB' Application

Comment

Email just whipped round the business saying leave early if your route home is badly affected, and we can arrange for hotel accomodation for tonight if you're stranded.

Impromptu office overnight party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right.

Comment

I was lucky. There were 4 trees down at my station. Luckily they'd fallen the other way and my train was on time
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Flight, dear boy, not train. Don't think I want to be in the air tonight anyway.

Comment

They closed off Bishopsgate due to an "unsafe structure" - everyone east of there went to the pub - top night but I had to go home and pack because I'm buggering off to the sunshine for three weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X