• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"everything happens for a reason"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"everything happens for a reason"

i hate it when people say that....

no they don't they just happen.....

there might be a cause.... but no karma is gonna come out of it...
    and if you wanna leave things to fate then f you....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Things DO happen for a reason...the reason is because you're too soft as tulipe to do the other thing...the thing you really want to do.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

haha............ i am actually startting to think aboiut the things you say when i am considering my decisions...

not too sure thats a good thing..
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dont do that honey - I dont know anything about your situation except the fact that you are miserable - of course I'm going to tell you to run for the hills when thats all you say.

Without any details, all I can say is a famous line from the lovely Samantha from Sex In The City...if it makes your face do this then you shouldn't be doing it.

However, you might find your face does more if you leave your life without doing all you can to save it first.

Only you know what to do honey - not some stranger on a board who knows nothing about your life.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

i can hear the tap water running as you starting washing those hands..

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            i can hear the tap water running as you starting washing those hands..

I have no idea what that means! I hope it's positive though, as I have to go to bed now.
            Stop drinking, go to bed, and think clearly about stuff tomorrow hun x x x x

Edit: maybe a PDP of your personal life would help?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I have no idea what that means! I hope it's positive though, as I have to go to bed now.
              Stop drinking, go to bed, and think clearly about stuff tomorrow hun x x x x

Edit: maybe a PDP of your personal life would help?
              You really are dense.

What did Pilate do?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                You really are dense.

What did Pilate do?
                They fly planes and it's PILOT you pillock.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Try www.samaritans.com

Sally Anne is also there, but dont get her when she's pissed.

I also do a stint, but my supervisor has told me to stop shouting Jump,JUMP!!! down the phone.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    You really are dense.

What did Pilate do?
                    Didn't he invent that execise routine to alleviate back pain?
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X