• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

thesun.co.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thesun.co.uk

Thought I'd have a look through the suns online comments today (ie comments left by readers)

If you though that the average reading age of a sun reader was low.. the writing age of the average sun reader must be about 4. The command of the English in some posts is so bad that they are rendered unintelligible.
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet
    Thought I'd have a look through the suns online comments today (ie comments left by readers)

If you though that the average reading age of a sun reader was low.. the writing age of the average sun reader must be about 4. The command of the English in some posts is so bad that they are rendered unintelligible.
    Looking to improve your grammar?

Comment

I fink dat jade shud go 4rm da moment she walked in house i knew she was gunna cause truble , n some of the thing shes is seying is so racist n wen she coems out she knows whats ******* to her

JADE SHUD GO SHE HAS HAD HER CHANCE B4 SHE SHUD GIVE SUM1 ELSE A CHANCE SHE DNT DESERVCE TO BE IN DER , ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS RACIST

The above is a genuine post - dear God no wonder this country is in the state it's in

Comment

Scary that the Indian (is it racist to say that?) has a better command of the English language than the natives..... also I think she more shaggable than the other females (is that sexist?)
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Jesus - maybe my education wasn't so bad after all!

That is frightening
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

My favourite:

"'chavs watching chavs' LOL! "
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Jesus - maybe my education wasn't so bad after all!

That is frightening
              No it was, just not as bad as theirs...
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

It's as bad as your manners
                Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

This amused me somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                    the writing age
                    They can write?. Wonders will never cease!

Comment

Working...
                    X