• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The dirty permie jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dirty permie jobs

Am I right in thinking that the higher you go in a permie job and the dirtier you have to play? You have to cheat, lie, backstab, bullsh1t, take credit for other people work and more?

Long were the days were you could simply be good at what you are doing and you were happy and well considered.

Permie life sucks - I finally and completely agree. Especially at a high level. And it's not about money. It ain't worth all the gold in the world. Self-respect is more important.

Hey, you, corporate managers, if you are listening I just wanted to say a word to you all..... F U C K O F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Go Francko!
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Francko is Mike Strutter and I claim my £5.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Francko is Mike Strutter and I claim my £5.
        "The New Francko office Stress Cabinet. Looks like a normal office cabinet but after those heated meetings with your boss, open the doors and shag those ho's inside. Complete with drinks cabinet. Not available in Chicoland."
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Am I right in thinking that the higher you go in a permie job and the dirtier you have to play? You have to cheat, lie, backstab, bullsh1t, take credit for other people work and more?

Long were the days were you could simply be good at what you are doing and you were happy and well considered.

Permie life sucks - I finally and completely agree. Especially at a high level. And it's not about money. It ain't worth all the gold in the world. Self-respect is more important.

Hey, you, corporate managers, if you are listening I just wanted to say a word to you all..... F U C K O F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
          Finding scapegoats for your mediocrity again, eh, Francko? Try upping your medication.
          PS I bet you're a real brown noser in real life, but just play the hard man on this forum.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Finding scapegoats for your mediocrity again, eh, Francko? Try upping your medication.
            PS I bet you're a real brown noser in real life, but just play the hard man on this forum.
            If you think you reached your position because of your skills, you not only have fuked your soul but also your brain. Good luck to you, you need it.

ps if you care to give a definition of "hard man" I might try to answer that.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko

did you mean OF or OFF?
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Finding scapegoats for your mediocrity again, eh? Try upping your medication.
                PS You're a real brown noser in real life, but just play the hard man on internet forums.
                There was no need to post the comments on your PDP!
                Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  did you mean OF or OFF?
                  Put your specs on.

Comment

"Am I right in thinking that the higher you go in a permie job and the dirtier you have to play? You have to cheat, lie, backstab, bullsh1t, take credit for other people work and more?"

We have a contractor here who behaves in the exact same fashion as the permie scum you are describing. To the point where he changes the headers on documentation others have produced to his name.

Comment

Working...
                    X