• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regional groups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regional groups

Who else is based in the 3 counties (Beds/Herts/Bucks) area? We should start a regional CUK social group!!

Originally posted by Mustang
    Who else is based in the 3 counties (Beds/Herts/Bucks) area? We should start a regional CUK social group!!
    Contractors have no region, no city, no country. They belong to where they are needed and where they pay most.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

You could call yourselves the 'Soft, Southern tulipes'.

Anyone want to start a whippets, ferrets and pigeons chapter up where it's a bit 'arder?
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Yeah, I'm in Herts.

We could have a North vs South fight
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
          I'm in Bucks, 200 yards from Beds and 2 miles from Herts.

Somewhere around here I could stand and piss into all three counties at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
            You could call yourselves the 'Soft, Southern tulipes'.

Anyone want to start a whippets, ferrets and pigeons chapter up where it's a bit 'arder?

Count me in!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Anyone want to join my Cheshire Life sect? (too posh for the gritty northerners) and not 'Metrosexual' enough for the likes of SAS.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

New or Old Money side of the M6?
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Old dear boy
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

And for those of us who have escaped the UK we could have a 'Life of Riley' group
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X