• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Blair aide arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Blair aide arrested

From the BBC:
    "Downing Street political adviser Ruth Turner has been arrested by police investigating the cash-for-honours allegations.

"The government has confirmed she was arrested on Friday morning and questioned, but later released without charge."
    Please! Dob him up!

Hummm.

Arrested, not just questioned, (under caution or otherwise), and then release.

Did she grass up her boss? We live in hope.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Link to BBC

Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Link to BBC

Would you?
        No... Next...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          No... Next...
          Blair babes obviously haven't got the pull any more!

Comment

Bring back Keith Vaz!

Comment

Is it coincidence that the arrested Ruth Turner has been questioned again on the day Blair announces troop withdrawls in Iraq?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

"Ruth is a person of the highest integrity for whom I have great regard and I continue to have complete confidence in her," said the prime minister.
                Guilty as sin then, Tony B'Liar says so himself.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

She has been offered a Dame ship/hood/whateveritscalled if she keeps schtum and takes the fall herself.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Very clever, Tony...deflect everyone over an announcement about Iraq, so no-one notices that Ruthy baby has been helping the police with their enquiries again. Well... it has been noticed... and it is just staggering that you are still there, threatening to go on into the summer. At least Prodi can do the decent thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X