• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much delivery have you done?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much delivery have you done?

Had this question from an agency. What exactly "delivery" means? Apart from delivery boy (duder).

Do you deliver? What's the secret.....?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Had this question from an agency. What exactly "delivery" means? Apart from delivery boy (duder).

Shouldn't this be on the midwives forum?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

No Dear boy

Thespians worry about delivery as well.

Save us from barrow boys with buzz words. Its just like dealing with estate agents.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

To me Delivery means the Release Management stage. So installing.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko

Best joke in the world...

Do you deliver?

Why yes, we do all types of meat

Hmmm - I guess it's better in a geordie accent.

IGMC.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum
            To me Delivery means the Release Management stage. So installing.
            In a code-monkey world that's all it might mean, but it is a lot wider than that.

It is supplying whatever you are tasked with providing - goods you are selling, project plan, documents, system fix, blow job in a brothel, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
              In a code-monkey world that's all it might mean, but it is a lot wider than that.

It is supplying whatever you are tasked with providing - goods you are selling, project plan, documents, system fix, blow job in a brothel, whatever.
              hmmmm, that must be a very rare skill, then
              Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I've always taken it to mean "deliver on your promises" HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Delivery makes me think of that one bit from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                  X