• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The interesting pimp thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The interesting pimp thread

This one could be even shorter
    Me, me, me...

should have a link to the oxymoron thread
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I once had a very nice chat with a very interesting recruiter. He said he had a job for me, gave me the name of the company, a full description of the skillset required, told me I had a good chance of getting the job but I had some tough competion to beat, didn't ask me what was my daily rate, but told me himself how much I could get, sent my cv across straight away and successfully liaised with the client and me. And, then, just when he was about to say that I won the gig, the alarm went off and I woke up . It's been downhill ever since
      Last edited by To BI or not to BI?; 19 January 2007, 18:30.
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
      X