• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In Tesco’s you can buy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Tesco’s you can buy...

at tin of kidney beans and a tin a Chilly beans. If you look closely at the back of each tin you’ll learn, if you have not already summoned the intelligence in the first place, the contents are identical. Why the two labels? Are these for Jade type people?

Oh, the Chilly Beans cost 20p extra
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Tesco? Are you sure you are a contractor?

I send my man to Fortnum & Mason to pick up food.

threaded

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
      Tesco? Are you sure you are a contractor?

I send my man to Fortnum & Mason to pick up food.

threaded
      I like living on a budget... perhaps it’s because I'm Scottish and miserable tight with my money
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Oops

Originally posted by scooterscot
        I like living on a budget... perhaps it’s because I'm Scottish and miserable tight with my money

If it s good enough for Jade its good enough for you; 'Racist bar-steward' ;-)

Comment

Chilli beans usually have some kind of chilli sauce in the tin whereas kidney beans just have sugar and water.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I didn't know they were the same thing.

Comment

without checking, while they may have the same stuff in there, are they in the same quantities?
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

There won't be much difference but...

If I'm making chilli I make my own sauce.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  without checking, while they may have the same stuff in there, are they in the same quantities?
                  same size same contents, kidney beans in water!

Comment

Get a life, who actually goes to shops, why dont you at the very least buy online, and tesco, come on you must be able to afford waitrose!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X