• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The real cause of our problems.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real cause of our problems.

While all this talk about racism and terrorism going on, the real problem in our midst is being ignored: BREAD

More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.

Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average person eats three times more bread than that in a week!

Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after only two days.

If the good Lord had wanted us to eat BREAD he would have said so in the Bible ........... oh wait a minute
    Drivel is my speciality

Originally posted by Buffoon
    While all this talk about racism and terrorism going on, the real problem in our midst is being ignored: BREAD

More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.

Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average person eats three times more bread than that in a week!

Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after only two days.

If the good Lord had wanted us to eat BREAD he would have said so in the Bible ........... oh wait a minute

Well I must agree with the above, I mean I haven't eaten bread for soooo long, then last night I went out to be dined and wined, and must admit had a bit of bread .... ... then I came back home and started loading all kind of abuse on SA am not regretting it, I feel I wrote the truth, but if I didn't have that bread perhaps I would have been a bit more subtle

naaaah this forum is all about giving loads of abuse

hold on, I wonder if it was the Alcohol that caused my verbal outburst, not the bread ..hmmmm what ever it was I enjoyed the
    fight

Comment

I think that you are right to be concerned.

I once saw a TV program about this weird religous cult (can't remember what they were called) and all the members used to do this long chant which included the line "Give us this day our daily bread".

But what is concerning is what with the street price of bread currently rising due to poor wheat harvests (see this BBC news link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6240619.stm ) the addicts will have to resort to more crime in order to fund their fixes

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
        I once saw a TV program about this weird religous cult (can't remember what they were called) and all the members used to do this long chant which included the line "Give us this day our daily bread".

Yeh if bread is good enough for Jesus and Chico (AKA DodgeyAgent) then it should be good enough for all of us

Comment

Working...
        X