• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threat of Court Action

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threat of Court Action

Chaps,

It turns out that Orange Genie have threatened this forum with "Legal Action" because I referred to them as being "Absolutely Crap".

Churchill - In "Just thought I'd mention it" mode!

Edited for precision.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 January 2007, 15:55.

Originally posted by Churchill
    Chaps,

It turns out that Orange Genie have threatened this forum with "Legal Action" because I referred to them as being "Absolutely tulipe".

Comment

Chaps,

It turns out that Orange Genie have threatened this forum with "Legal Action" because I referred to them as being "Absolutely tulipe".

Someone taking you seriously Churchill, whatever next?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        Someone taking you seriously Churchill, whatever next?
        Feck off fatboy!

Comment

Chaps,

I seem to remember you said it was your opinion and that you had proof, so they don't have a leg to stand on do they?
          Not only that, they do have right of reply on here. It does seem a bit much going straight to court, or at least threatening to.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

what if it turns out to be right

Comment

I missed that thread

However Google very thoughtfully cached the page before it had potentially libellous quotes removed
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                I missed that thread

However Google very thoughtfully cached the page before it had potentially libellous quotes removed
                That's the point you see. What's libellous about "Absolutely Crap"?

Edited for precision.
                Last edited by Churchill; 22 January 2007, 15:35.

Comment

That's the point you see. What's libellous about "Absolutely tulipe"?
                  Isnt it only libellous when its not true?

Comment

That's the point you see. What's libellous about "Absolutely tulipe"?
                    "Absolutely crap" to be precise
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X