• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is this guy serious

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this guy serious

I happened to have seen this ad last pm for the first time, I thought that the images were not appropriate and indeed could belittle what occured in USA Twin Towers. The possibility of another terrorist attack in UK is thought to be very high at present, since our country appears to be the main target currently. Who could have not made the connection here. Further more, the community in Aberfan is remembering the catastrophic loss of a generation of children that were wiped out by a collapsed building and the remains of industry slag. Which 'team' dreamed up this non-innovative peverted approach?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6069784.stm

I really hope that the sad twat is just taking the piss
    Coffee's for closers

Hes Welsh. Shouldn't he be posting in spit on some obscure S4C forum instead?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      "Twat" is correct... Eirlys Jones is probly a woman
      Still sad though.

Comment

Working...
      X