• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow in London?

Just a tiny bit.....
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Just a tiny bit.....
    London grinds to a halt due to freak weather shock horror!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

None where I am
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        London grinds to a halt due to freak weather shock horror!
        Don't joke - it does!

I remember some ten years ago that there was an inch of snow in central London one morning which caused a shortage of bread in the shops through panic buying.

With the demographic change since then, there might be riots and looting if it happened again.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Nah, the demographic change means that most of londons population are probably frikkin eskimos. You'll probably find them waiting by a man hole to club a seal as it comes up for air.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
              Nah, the demographic change means that most of londons population are probably frikkin eskimos. You'll probably find them waiting by a man hole to club a seal as it comes up for air.
              That's a racist remark. I demand you do a public apology to all the eskimo and london population and that you end up in "suicide alert" mood to cover your shame.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                That's a racist remark. I demand you do a public apology to all the eskimo and london population and that you end up in "suicide alert" mood to cover your shame.
                It's racist to call them Eskimos. They prefer to be called Inuits. Report yourself to the News of The World immediately for a public shaming.

Comment

Bullying them is okay though. Just make sure it's not racist and you'll be fine.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                    Bullying them is okay though. Just make sure it's not racist and you'll be fine.
                    Can you say "go back to the igloos"?

Comment

Working...
                    X