• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco, New labour, NHS & BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco, New labour, NHS & BBC

within the next 20 years I believe that power in this country will be divided between these four institutions:

1. The govt will have overall power to legislate and enforce obedience as well have total financial control using:

2. The BBC, which will become the ministry of truth to generate propoganda that will give support to the governement as well as provide all education needs for the country.

The

3. NHS will drive business and be responsible for employment, by virtue of being the UK's only internal consumer of B2B goods and services (doling out contracts to Crap Gemini, EDS and accidenture)

4. With Tesco responsible for selling food and consumer goods to the B 2 C market, controlling the farmers and producers of food and other consumer goods and services. Tesco will also be the UK's distributor and supplier of energy and sole exporter of goods and services.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

i will be early retired in Cape town by then with a beach side house and a classic mercedes...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

You've got it wrong DA. That report published this morning says the big four supermarkets are not using their buying power to push down prices with suppliers.

I have to say, if I were a shareholder I'd be pretty dismayed.

[For the hard of thinking: yes, I know the report said they could find no "evidence" of this, i.e. Tesco told it's suppliers not to squeal or their contracts would be cancelled]
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        2. The BBC, which will become the ministry of truth to generate propoganda that will give support to the governement as well as provide all education needs for the country.
        You mean BSkyBC, the spawn of the Murdoch empire?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          i will be early retired in Cape town by then with a beach side house and a classic mercedes...
          Have you picked and exact spot or just the general area? I never thought of Cape Town as a retirement destination - further up the east coast is better.

Comment

hout bay.... i love it there.... but i might be persuaded to go to knysna (spelling?)
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              hout bay.... i love it there....
              Good choice. A friend of mine has a boat docked at Hout Bay Yacht Club, normally used to go crayfish fishing from there those were the days.

Comment

Isn't SA due to go the way of Zim in a few years time?

(edit - that's South Africa, not Sally-Ann)

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  within the next 20 years I believe that power in this country will be divided between these four institutions:

1. The govt will have overall power to legislate and enforce obedience as well have total financial control using:

The

3. NHS will drive business and be responsible for employment, by virtue of being the UK's only internal consumer of B2B goods and services (doling out contracts to Crap Gemini, EDS and accidenture)

4. With Tesco responsible for selling food and consumer goods to the B 2 C market, controlling the farmers and producers of food and other consumer goods and services. Tesco will also be the UK's distributor and supplier of energy and sole exporter of goods and services.
                  By then I will have shares in all 4 and a be Party member to boot. One has to adapt to the circumstances.

SG in "O'Brien" mode.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I do hate agreeing with an agent - but he is spot on here

Comment

Working...
                    X