• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Happy Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Happy Thoughts Thread

Thanks to TLG, we now know that being cynical can increase the risk of heart disease. Let's use this thread to express our happiest thoughts and feelings for each other. I expect no posts.

today i am on a roll... boxed some reports and got drinks lined up in london town with a couple of friends...

baby steps....

and i love SASG...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

...an extension...i will get an extension...i will get an extension...i will get an extension...i will get an extension...i will get an extension...i will get an extens

Comment

i will get a new contract...i will get a new contract...i will get a new contract...i will get a new contract...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          ...an extension...i will get a penis extension...i will get a penis extension...i will get a penis extension...i will get a penis extension...i will get a penis extension...i will get a penis extens
          Too much information....
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

hmm nice rate rise...hmmm nice rate rise...hmmm nice rate rise..hmm nice rate rise...hmm nice rate rise...hmm nice rate rise

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
              Too much information....
              LOL

Comment

If you repeat happy thoughts/positive self-talk, does it come true?

I WILL STAY AWAKE TODAY, I WILL HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY, I WILL BE NICE TO PEOPLE, I WILL SPROUT WINGS AND FLY AWAY TO A WARM BEACH AND BE SERVED PINA COLADAS BY TANDOORI WALLAH

Comment

i am always nice to people.... whats the point in not....
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Just sat here minding my own business with my happy thoughts and my boss has threatened to terminate my contract if I don't take my hands out of my pockets and get on with some work.

Comment

Working...
                    X