• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from God.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from God.

I don’t know what message the Great Maker (PBUH) is trying to send me, but I have been very flatulent since the early hours of this morning through till now.

Where is Chico when you need him?
    Drivel is my speciality

This message is hidden because God is on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      I don’t know what message the Great Maker (PBUH) is trying to send me, but I have been very flatulent since the early hours of this morning through till now.
      Perhaps God is playing remote chess with threaded.

Better translate and let threaded know what the move is.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon

Where is Chico when you need him?
        His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You've hinted at that before SAS

[QUOTE=sasguru]His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are. [/QUOTE

Give us a clue. Who do you think is god's happy troll?
          Why not?

Comment

[QUOTE=Dundeegeorge]
            Originally posted by sasguru
            His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are. [/QUOTE

Give us a clue. Who do you think is god's happy troll?
            I also suspect someone on here, and if I am right, he or she is indeed a genius.

Comment

Oh, don't be coy

[QUOTE=wendigo100]
              Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
              I also suspect someone on here, and if I am right, he or she is indeed a genius.

Who?
              I have to say I'd be much more than astonished to find a genius on this board.....
              Why not?

Comment

That happened at Acts 2.2

Comment

BRILLIANT !!!!!!
                  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a mighty wind coming: and it filled the whole house where they were sitting
                  Bible
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

[QUOTE=wendigo100]
                    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X