• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Journey Planner???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journey Planner???

Why can they never join up the dots in this country? If I want to go from, say, Leighton Buzzard to London City Airport, where can I check the times? I Google "Journey Planner" and get 2 sites: one for inside London and one for outside. I have to make my own decision about where to change from one to the other. The correct answer is Euston but the web sites do not tell me this: if I enter Kings Cross, then National Rail will attempt to take me there by train without using TFL, which is a long way round.

By contrast, since I'm coming to Frankfurt, I wondered how the Deutsche Bahn would handle it. www.bahn.de and enter "Leighton Buzzard" and "London City Airport" and presto! Timetable and interchange information.

How come the Germans can tell me our timetables, when we can't?

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Remind me again how we managed to win the war?
    I think we confused them.

Comment

I use this one - I always find it really useful.

http://www.transportdirect.info/
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
      X