• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does it take

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it take

To keep these bastards off my back?

After repeated requests in no uncertain terms to feck off I managed to piss them off enough to blacklist me. Just had a phone call from them offering to put me forward for a contract FFS. They even have an up to date CV which I never sent them.

Short memories...
    Me, me, me...

name and shame

Comment

We all know blacklists dont exist

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
        To keep these bastards off my back?

After repeated requests in no uncertain terms to feck off I managed to piss them off enough to blacklist me. Just had a phone call from them offering to put me forward for a contract FFS. They even have an up to date CV which I never sent them.

Short memories...
        Mail them with CCs to yourself and quote the data protection act at them, though if you have published your CV on a jobserve type site it is your own fault.
        You could also inform them that you will be reporting them as regular SPAM generators.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          name and shame
          CP

I don't have my CV published anywhere and I successfully had my iProfile removed as well. I don't use agencies any more being able to go direct.

"Mail them with CCs to yourself and quote the data protection act at them, though if you have published your CV on a jobserve type site it is your own fault.
          You could also inform them that you will be reporting them as regular SPAM generators."

That sounds like a good idea.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
          X