• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’ve seen The Doctor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve seen The Doctor

Well the last one anyway, Christopher Eccleston. He’s playing an invisible man in a TV show to be screened by the BBC later in the year called ‘Heroes’. I know, I know, how can I see an invisible man, etc?

Has anyone seen Heroes (NBC and a proxy, or torrent is your friend here)? It’s good fun in a X-Men sort of way.
    Drivel is my speciality

That film with all the Victorian fictional heroes inc. invisible man with Connery as Alan Quartermain was good.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What about the mid-70s invisible man show "The Gemini Man" with what's-his-name out of "Alias Smith and Jones", that was tulipe that was. Just goes to show that an invisible man doesn't guarantee success.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

That thing some time back with, you know, whatisname, the bloke out of something or other, that was bloody good too, I'll never forget that one.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Upstairs, Downstairs?
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                What about the mid-70s invisible man show "The Gemini Man" with what's-his-name out of "Alias Smith and Jones", that was tulipe that was. Just goes to show that an invisible man doesn't guarantee success.
                Wonderful advert for "Digital Watches" though...

Churchill - In "Now you see me <BEEP> now you don't" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  Well the last one anyway, Christopher Eccleston. He’s playing an invisible man in a TV show to be screened by the BBC later in the year called ‘Heroes’. I know, I know, how can I see an invisible man, etc?

Has anyone seen Heroes (NBC and a proxy, or torrent is your friend here)? It’s good fun in a X-Men sort of way.
                  i have watched about 11 episodes of Heroes... and enjoyed it.

When is it coming back? It didn't really finish properly did it?
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    And speaking of shooting, the Ipcress File was on ITV4 last night...

I saw that in the kinema in 1966...
                    Is that the one with the prisoner swap in a underground car park & Alfies crew all standing around with sten guns?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X