• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome back...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back...

Lb...

Thanks, Zeity. Happy new year and all that.

How's life on Cestus III?

Comment

Hello LB, nice to have you back.
      Been anywhere nice?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Thanks, LG. I hope it's going to be nice to be back! Anything interesting happened?

I've been trapped in a dark storage unit for six months, during which no one bothered to visit me. My first and only friend was a small rat. Or was I lying at the bottom of a deep, dark hole? So hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Thanks, LG. I hope it's going to be nice to be back! Anything interesting happened?

I've been trapped in a dark storage unit for six months, during which no one bothered to visit me. My first and only friend was a small rat. Or was I lying at the bottom of a deep, dark hole? So hard to tell.
          Yeah, you'll never guess, we found out who Chico really is!

Comment

chico is paula ??

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Yeah, you'll never guess, we found out who Chico really is!
              Bloody hell, who is it? I knew he just had to be a fraud! It's not Sasguru is it?

Comment

Bloody hell, who is it? I knew he just had to be a fraud! It's not Sasguru is it?

Nope it's Lucifer Box - God told me this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  Nope it's Lucifer Box - God told me this morning.
                  Gaaaah, you've got me banged to rights you self-styled atheistic pagan.

Comment

Rumour had it that you had gone to meet Lucy and were locked up in her S&M dungeon, so not far off by the sound of it, oh yes, you are also Chico.
                    He hasn't posted in some time either.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X