• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally.....!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally.....!

Right, she hasnt txted.

She said she would txt me on Weds to sort out Thurs...no txt.

What should i do?

Originally posted by el duder
    Right, she hasnt txted.

What should i do?
    Give it up for a bad job and go back to w*nking...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

really duder... just hit up another honey on the web site and crack on..

onward and upwards!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Are you still here, el Duder? I was convinced you were going to do time for mailing that video of you jacking off to that secretary you fancied.

Comment

Right, she hasnt txted.

What should i do?
          On the off chance you do see her again, nail her this time so at least you get your rocks off before it all goes pete tong
          Call the cops

Comment

Right, she hasnt txted.

What should i do?

First and foremost, give yourself a massive slap in the dish.

The lass isn't into you duder. She probably likes you, but she didn't bomb her mates out for you, and she hasn't been texting you when she's said she's going to....she's just not as into you as you are into her.

Text her if you want, cause to be honest, you've nothing to loose. I would imagine she'll come up with an excuse of how she can't make it tonight though, so prepare yourself.

I'm sorry honey, I know its not what you want to hear. You're a wonderful lad, just get yourself out there and get it on with a many other lasses as you can - go for lots of Miss Wrongs until the next Miss Right comes along.

Are yous still having a CUK do this weekend? RealityHack will get you on the pull, stick with him.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
              On the off chance you do see her again, nail her this time so at least you get your rocks off before it all goes pete tong
              Sound advice if I ever did hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Are yous still having a CUK do this weekend? RealityHack will get you on the pull, stick with him.
                Are you suggesting I lead him astray?

Mate - you need to relax. This lady is being a tad half-hearted so don't bother getting all heated up about this.

SA - the vote for "where" stands at: London, cheap & cheerful / out & out pub crawl.

Not decided "when" yet - reckon either 2/3 or 9/10 Feb - was waiting to see if you could make it down.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  Are you suggesting I lead him astray?

Mate - you need to relax. This lady is being a tad half-hearted so don't bother getting all heated up about this.
                  Ok, agreed, she is. However do i just then not contact her? Or what?

Comment

Ok, agreed, she is. However do i just then not contact her? Or what?
                    Easy duder. Think about what you would like to do or say. And then do or say the exact opposite.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X