• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SA employed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA employed

Well done on getting a job SA - did anyone post a dancing banana in the end?

If not, here is a couple for you!!

Thank you honey!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well done SallyAnn. I don't know who you will be working for, but it's nice that someone takes the "Geordies In The Community" scheme seriously.

Does that mean you won't be on here so often?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Well done SallyAnn. I don't know who you will be working for, but it's nice that someone takes the "Geordies In The Community" scheme seriously.

Does that mean you won't be on here so often?
        Yeah I think I've filled their quota for the year now (cue Churchill with a "thats not all you'll fill" comment)

Possibly, although I'll be on here every week night (when I'm stuck in my tiny hotel room), monday morning 6 - 11, and friday afternoon 12 - 5, so you dont get completely rid of me
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Yeah I think I've filled their quota for the year now (cue Churchill with a "thats not all you'll fill" comment)

Possibly, although I'll be on here every week night (when I'm stuck in my tiny hotel room), monday morning 6 - 11, and friday afternoon 12 - 5, so you dont get completely rid of me
          Your getting the "work away" contractors a bad name.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Well done, SA. About time too!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
            X