• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wife Swap (|Japanese Version)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Swap (|Japanese Version)

Ushi went to live at Lotus Blossom’s for a week. Ushi came from a tidy and organised house. When she arrived at Lotus Blossom’s house, it too was tidy and orderly. Lotus Blossom also found Ushi’s house tidy and orderly. Both wives respected their temporary husbands. All the children behaved impeccably.

A week later they all exchanges pleasantries and went back home.

Exciting Japanese TV.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I think I read somewhere that in Japanese culture businessmen can offer their wife as sign of trust, and refusal to use that chance could be detrimental to a business deal...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      I think I read somewhere that in Japanese culture businessmen can offer their wife as sign of trust, and refusal to use that chance could be detrimental to a business deal...
      No, you are just off to meet a Japanese businessman and were hoping that was the case.

Comment

Although when I ended up at Spearmint Rhino in Uxbridge for my brother's stag do, the whole place was full of Japanese businessmen (and women) looking like they were having business meetings.
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
          Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
            Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant.

You're a sad loss to the diplomatic corps EO...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              el duder just booked a ticket

Comment

"Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
                Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant."

Wouldn't matter as they all look the same.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                X