PDA

View Full Version : Wife Swap (|Japanese Version)

Paddy
25th January 2007, 13:42
Ushi went to live at Lotus Blossom’s for a week. Ushi came from a tidy and organised house. When she arrived at Lotus Blossom’s house, it too was tidy and orderly. Lotus Blossom also found Ushi’s house tidy and orderly. Both wives respected their temporary husbands. All the children behaved impeccably.

A week later they all exchanges pleasantries and went back home.

Exciting Japanese TV.

AtW
25th January 2007, 13:44
I think I read somewhere that in Japanese culture businessmen can offer their wife as sign of trust, and refusal to use that chance could be detrimental to a business deal...

Lucifer Box
25th January 2007, 13:45
I think I read somewhere that in Japanese culture businessmen can offer their wife as sign of trust, and refusal to use that chance could be detrimental to a business deal...
No, you are just off to meet a Japanese businessman and were hoping that was the case.

:p

Cowboy Bob
25th January 2007, 14:27
Although when I ended up at Spearmint Rhino in Uxbridge for my brother's stag do, the whole place was full of Japanese businessmen (and women) looking like they were having business meetings.

EternalOptimist
25th January 2007, 15:19
Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant.

:rolleyes:

Churchill
25th January 2007, 15:50
Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant.

:rolleyes:

You're a sad loss to the diplomatic corps EO...

Sockpuppet
25th January 2007, 15:54

el duder just booked a ticket

BoredBloke
25th January 2007, 16:50
"Didnt the nips bring in some new laws recently to crack down on businessmen ganging up on young women for a grope on the Tokyo underground.
Apparently they 'run interference' for each other so no one can identify the actual slanty eyed miscreant."

Wouldn't matter as they all look the same.