• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

last nights drinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last nights drinking

"Two floors" near carnaby..... nice kirin beer on tap and lovely media types all over!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    "Two floors" near carnaby..... nice kirin beer on tap and lovely media types all over!
    Very cool bar - was there last week.

Fanny everywhere!
    Call the cops

Comment

arr man let me know next time you go and we'll hook up..

i only have 3 weeks left in london and be bice to meet up with some of you guys
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Billy no mates!

(sorry mate)
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Kirin Ichi Ban - good stuff. Had 3 pints at lunch once and was half-cut for the remainder of the afternoon.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

You should have come to the Christmas Party then!

to all of those that attended last month.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

well hopefully i'm gonna be around on the 9th for the next london gathering...

wife may be there too....

Comment

What are the plans for the 9th?

Comment

Last nights drinking - tea and hot chocolate. Roll on Feb 1st when my months abstinence is over...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                  X