• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

f**kin Anal HMRC keep calling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f**kin Anal HMRC keep calling

I've already submitted my Tax Return last week, recorded delivery you assh*les, so stop calling me asking for me.

How incompetent is every single government department? That's why we hate paying taxes, you waste of space waste of everything government departments.

F**kin w*nk*rs hope they all fall off a cliff.

heh, this summer I kep getting letters and threats at least a couple of months after submitting my company tax papers, they just kept threatening me an I kept writing back I already submitted the tax returns !!

Mind you I still haven't submitted my perosnal tax form, should do it this weekend

Comment

Isn’t it nice to know they are thinking about, and caring for, you? You should buy them a nice box of chocolates.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        Isn’t it nice to know they are thinking about, and caring for, you? You should buy them a nice box of chocolates.
        Buffoon, has anyone told you that you look a bit like ... never mind.

Comment

I've heard certain districts have around 8 weeks post still unopened.... so they'll hassle you even if you submitted it ages ago! Idiots!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Buffoon, has anyone told you that you look a bit like ...
            A hansom charmer? Nope.

A fat, obnoxious idiot living in a world of my own? Yes.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

They lost my VAT application - again recorded delivery - so I have to fill the form in again and invoice sans VAT again making things more likely to get cocked up in the client's finance dept

Comment

I had loads of problems with VT registration, lost forms, forms sent to wrong office, forms incorrectly filled in (they weren't), blah blah blah
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by basshead
                  They lost my VAT application - again recorded delivery - so I have to fill the form in again and invoice sans VAT again making things more likely to get cocked up in the client's finance dept

Why didn't you do register online?

Comment

You can always do what I did and shop with your feet... If UK tax dept. is not up to the job you can always chose some other country to give your tax money to.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X