• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working on saturday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on saturday

Sucks. Next time I'm going to draw up a contract with a different rate for weekend work. That should disuade them from asking me to do it.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

I’m gonna have to have a word with my boss too. Working on a Saturday morning is bad, but at least I don’t have a hangover this week. I’d better have that word in private though, if I do it in public I might be sectioned (again) for talking to myself.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Milan loves it. In fact he offers a discount for weekend work he loves it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        Milan loves it. In fact he offers a discount for weekend work he loves it so much.

So he actually pays them to be allowed to turn up?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X