• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq

Threaded, how was your contract in Iraq? I know someone else who have gone there for 12 months contract (he is in security etc), he's been there for 5 months now, but last time he got back he said he wants to stay there for 3 years.

What makes you think Threaded went to Iraq. he'd like you to think so, of course - the Walter Mitty character that he is.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      What makes you think Threaded went to Iraq. he'd like you to think so, of course - the Walter Mitty character that he is.

well he did post about it, and metioned a racist comments about some thieving arabs etc

Comment

racist comments about some thieving arabs
        Hmmm.

So let me see.

He identifies specific persons of a particular race, as thieves.

How is that racist ?

Even if he said all persons of a specfic race were thieves, that would be a gross generalisation.

But to identify specific people who commited a crime as being a racist comment is laughable.

Hmmm. The Police News according to Sandy....

3 persons of non-specific gender held up a newsagents in Lewisham yesterday. The shopkeeper said they were "Of average height, with average features, and no particular race or gender"

Sandy...it's id10t's like you who make this world 5hit, you know that ?
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

BGG, if you have a look back through SandyDown's recent posts you will see that she is herself a racist bigot of the worst sort.
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
            Hmmm.

So let me see.

He identifies specific persons of a particular race, as thieves.

How is that racist ?

Even if he said all persons of a specfic race were thieves, that would be a gross generalisation.

But to identify specific people who commited a crime as being a racist comment is laughable.

Hmmm. The Police News according to Sandy....

3 persons of non-specific gender held up a newsagents in Lewisham yesterday. The shopkeeper said they were "Of average height, with average features, and no particular race or gender"

Sandy...it's id10t's like you who make this world 5hit, you know that ?

you guys are so predictable - like a sitting duck

btw: so Shipa won BB, so was it all them Indians voting, or was it the British sympathy over compensating votes ..hmmm!!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
              so Shipa won BB, so was it all them Indians voting, or was it the British sympathy over compensating votes ..hmmm!!
              Who gives a tulip?
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                Who gives a tulip?
                you aparantly - else you wouldn't have answered the post.

lighten up

Comment

A bit of a chicken/egg scenario I think.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                    btw: so Shipa won BB, so was it all them Indians voting, or was it the British sympathy over compensating votes ..hmmm!!
                    Her name is Shilpa. How hard is that to get right - you racist

Comment

Working...
                    X