• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder why

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why

Young Muslims want Sharia Law in UK

No doubt this article will be 'racist' or 'non-representative' or something but if it is representative of young muslims in the UK I do wonder why they want to continue living here. I am not sure I believe the hype about trying to turn GB into an Islamic state but I do question the desire of people to live in a country who's traditions, laws and way of life are so abhorrent to them. Perhaps one of you lot knows why Sharia law is so appealing??????

Originally posted by John Galt

No doubt this article will be 'racist' or 'non-representative' or something but if it is representative of young muslims in the UK I do wonder why they want to continue living here. I am not sure I believe the hype about trying to turn GB into an Islamic state but I do question the desire of people to live in a country who's traditions, laws and way of life are so abhorrent to them. Perhaps one of you lot knows why Sharia law is so appealing??????
    It's one step closer to converting the rest of the world...

hth.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      It's one step closer to converting the rest of the world...

hth.
      Ah so you are a dog who believes the hype then? You think they are trying to rule the world?

Comment

trying to turn GB into an Islamic state
        If they want Shariah law and do not seem disposed to go elsewhere how else can you describe their aims?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I misheard what they said and thought they wanted to turn the UK into a Hilman Hunter Estate

Makes sense the crafty beggars: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paykan
          Last edited by Numptycorner; 29 January 2007, 13:22.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Perhaps one of you lot knows why Sharia law is so appealing??????
            It's just something for the inadequate wanker branch of Islam to feel important about.

Comment

Ah so you are a dog who believes the hype then? You think they are trying to rule the world?
              Nope, just answering a question. However surely it is the goal for every religion to convert others...

Follow the gourd!!!

Comment

Funny though, when the "english mooslims" womans poofball team went to Iran to compete in some moolah poofball competition the Iranians couldnt understand why these women would want to dress up like extra's from starwars.

For the Iranians they had spent all their lives trying to gain freedom from religious "persecution" but here were these women from england who wanted to be dominated.

Mailman

Comment

They definitely are
                  Check the demographics in Europe,Americas,Asia
                  They are on the rise everywhere. Maybe in the next 100 years they will have sharia laws in many countries.

Comment

uslim clerics preach that muslins should go and live in western countries and their shear numbers will change the regime. The clerics further tell them that they have a right to take back the resources from countries such as Great Britain because Great Britain has robed their countries in the past.

This argument comes up time and time again when I speak with muslins.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X