• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

any other webtulipe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any other webtulipe

So apart from this gr8 forum and beebs , what other websites do you browse while 'working'
    Getting a bit bored

Originally posted by andy
    So apart from this gr8 forum and beebs , what other websites do you browse while 'working'
    Getting a bit bored
    Slashdot
    Sluggy
    TheRegister
    AZillionMonkeys
    Various Masonic sites - but you lot wouldn't be interested...

Comment

xnxx.com (NSFW)
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Slashdot
        Sluggy
        TheRegister
        AZillionMonkeys
        Various Masonic sites - but you lot wouldn't be interested...
        I went to a Masonic family do the other weekend, my step father is 'Grand Worshipful Master' at his lodge... bunch of weirdo's if you ask me

The sites I visit are my gaming clan forum, Civic Type-R owners forum, AVForums and IMDB, I don't know how I get away with it
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          I went to a Masonic family do the other weekend, my step father is 'Grand Worshipful Master' at his lodge... bunch of weirdo's if you ask me

The sites I visit are my gaming clan forum, Civic Type-R owners forum, AVForums and IMDB, I don't know how I get away with it
          And you call Masons weirdos?

Comment

Civic Type-R owners forum
            That has to be a wind up
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

HMRC
              Labour Party

Mind
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
                That has to be a wind up
                Ok Ok I dont look at that one much but its no less juvenile than this one and is a valuable resource if your into cheap rice rockets!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Ok Ok I dont look at that one much but its no less juvenile than this one and is a valuable resource if your into cheap rice rockets!
                  My skoda's chucking out 200bhp now. not bad for a diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                    Who here would invite the buffoon to a dinner party now?
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X