• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Can't decide on being a rock star (possibly through myspace or youtube) or buying a dynorod franchise...

Older and ...well, just older!!

think of all the housewifes you can get through with the old "just come to clear your tubes with my big rod" line
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I'm torn between:

A. International property billionaire and playboy

or

B. Getting a paper round

as my plan B.

Any advice appreciated.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

You look like you HAD a hard paper round
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          Can't decide on being a rock star (possibly through myspace or youtube) or buying a dynorod franchise...

Sorry mate - I'm gonna be a rockstar and have already got a myspace page, so you'll have to do something else I'm afraid.
          Call the cops

Comment

cough up the url then freaky!
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/thomaskingmusic
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
                cough up the url then freaky!
                I'd love to....

...BUT...

it has my real name and a picture on there, and knowing my luck, someone on here will be working at the same place as I am and question why I'm on here all day!!
                Call the cops

Comment

pm me brother....

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
                    I'm torn between:

A. International property billionaire and playboy

or

B. Getting a paper round

as my plan B.

Any advice appreciated.
                    OK, since you labelled the paper round as B, I'd go for that as your Plan B.

Plan A is presumably your current, tedious method of making ends meet? If so, put aside a bit of time to develop Plan B by, for example, getting up at 6 am each day and hanging around newsagents.

Comment

Working...
                    X