• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Genghis Khan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan, hard but fair

I have just finished reading Wolf of the Plains
    by Conn Iggulden.

I have decided to change the way that I deal with contractors. Before you all start wailing that I am going to put you and your families to the sword, you may appreciate the honesty of the man.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent

by Conn Iggulden.

I have decided to change the way that I deal with contractors. Before you all start wailing that I am going to put you and your families to the sword, you may appreciate the honesty of the man.
    Dodgy, I'm thinking of changing code - I may be joining the local pub rugby team!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Dodgy, I'm thinking of changing code - I may be joining the local pub rugby team!

if you cannot beat us....

Are you fit/young enough Churchill?

The prospect of seeing Andy Farrell is the most exciting part of the forthcoming 6 nations. You boys just keep these players coming
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

if you cannot beat us....

Are you fit/young enough Churchill?

The prospect of seeing Andy Farrell is the most exciting part of the forthcoming 6 nations. You boys just keep these players coming
        40 in a few days time so if I don't do something stupid now(again, surely? Ed) then I never will.

On the subject of AF, it's funny how you "kick tennis" chaps need us Northerners to show you how the game's played!

Comment

by Conn Iggulden.

DA,
          by mimicking the management techniques of Genghis Khan, in just what way might that constitute "change"? A softening of approach maybe?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Makes a change from Del Boy.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              DA,
              by mimicking the management techniques of Genghis Khan, in just what way might that constitute "change"? A softening of approach maybe?
              The challenge being that Genghis was always true to his word.

Comment

The challenge being that Genghis was always true to his word.
                Fook me!! That's one hell of a challenge for an Agent!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                  Fook me!! That's one hell of a challenge for an Agent!
                  Quite SB

Comment

Do you known that the mongols took examples of all the worlds religions to their capital and made them live in peace, obviously my threat of extreme violence.

The worst thing the mongols did was going home to choose a new Khan just on the point of wiping out Mecca and Medina, when they returned the locals were better prepared.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X