• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last post

Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.
    Proverbs 25:15
    Author: BIBLE

Chico's too busy so there one of his favourite quotes

Man with one chopstick go hungry
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
        Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Man who look anything like your avatar have trouble feeling cocky with hand in pocket or not.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Man with 5191 should know when to quit.

Comment

Man who go through brothel door sideways is going to Bangkok.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That god didnt 'alf talk nonsense. Actually I read a bit of new testament recently, I don't see how anyone had a clue what Christ was on about half the time.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                That god didnt 'alf talk nonsense. Actually I read a bit of new testament recently, I don't see how anyone had a clue what Christ was on about half the time.
                Didn't he have something for the cheesemakers?

Comment

"What Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem."

Comment

Working...
                  X