• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAS is Doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAS is Doomed

Stick it in Jobserve to prove it

Not to mention that they've closed down (or are in the process of closing down) their European operation.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      Not to mention that they've closed down (or are in the process of closing down) their European operation.
      Which is situated on the banks of the river in Heidelberg and is very nice there. This is the EMEA part of SAS, the German part, further laong will keep going. Actually I keep getting SAS jobs through but on the mainframe where its pretty strong. Don't know any though!
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you guys getting hits in Jobserve then? I'm just getting a page error everytime. There were about 400 jobs earlier today but suddenly Jobserve doesn't seem to like SAS anymore. I hope it gets fixed because I wasn't planning on retiring just yet.

Comment

This thread is a load of bollocks.

Next.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
            Are you guys getting hits in Jobserve then? I'm just getting a page error everytime. There were about 400 jobs earlier today but suddenly Jobserve doesn't seem to like SAS anymore. I hope it gets fixed because I wasn't planning on retiring just yet.
            Why not use the jobsearch on this very board? FFS
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              This thread is a load of bollocks.

Next.
              http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/11/sas_emea_hq/

Time to brush up on your other skills?
              Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
              X