• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

29 Messages on Inbox!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 Messages on Inbox!!

Is that all the bloody limit is? 29 Messages on your private messages folder.

CUK you tight gits.

RH waddya want?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

29? Has it changed?

I'm sure mine was 50, and I once had over 40 stored before pruning out the rude propositions.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Is that all the bloody limit is? 29 Messages on your private messages folder.

CUK you tight gits.

RH waddya want?
      Are they all from CUK 'girlies' ?

Comment

Actually I think it must have been 29 in and 21 out!!!

What the hell am I paying for????

Comment

2uk asking about the London beer on the 9th and tried to copy you in on the reply. Any joy confirming the location yet?

Comment

I am hoping it's going to be the Hoop Bar, but it depends if my mate gets the job (he told me he had it).

Finds out this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              Finds out this weekend.
              Ok no prob - I think we all know it's the 9th now, and in London. A few day's notice for the bar itself won't hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X