• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK time to own up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK time to own up!

http://www.paulsdomain.co.uk/aboutme.html
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

102. I am a twat of the highest order...
    103. I've never had a girlfriend apart from over the internet.
    104. I have my mums body buried in the garden.
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

That is definately Ardesco!

I need the £5.

Edit: I didn't mean that in reply to the previous thread. I just meant the conspiracy stuff.
      Last edited by SallyAnne; 30 January 2007, 15:51.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

97. I never answer the phone unless I know who is it.

Definitely no-one on here then.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It reminds me of one of Harry Enfields catchphrases: "That blokes a nutter".
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/pvigay.html

So now we have his DOB, his job, where he lives.

Whois

whois.networksolutions.com
            NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our WHOIS
            database through the use of high-volume, automated, electronic processes. The
            Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network Solutions for information
            purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or related
            to a domain name registration record. Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.
            By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following terms of use:
            You agree that you may use this Data only for lawful purposes and that under no
            circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
            the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
            via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
            electronic processes that apply to Network Solutions (or its computer systems). The
            compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
            prohibited without the prior written consent of Network Solutions. You agree not to use
            high-volume, automated, electronic processes to access or query the WHOIS
            database. Network Solutions reserves the right to terminate your access to the WHOIS
            database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
            querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this policy.
            Network Solutions reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

Get a FREE domain name registration, transfer, or renewal with any annual hosting package
            - or just $8.95 with monthly packages.

http://www.networksolutions.com

Registrant:
            Vigay, Paul
            104 Manners Road
            Southsea
            Portsmouth, Hampshire PO4 0BG
            UK

Domain Name: VIGAY.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
            Vigay, Paul [email protected]
            Paul Vigay
            104 Manners Road
            Southsea, Hants PO4 0BG
            UK
            +44 (0)1705 871530 fax: +44 (0)1705 798813

Record expires on 27-Jul-2009.
            Record created on 27-Jul-1999.
            Database last updated on 30-Jan-2007 09:59:23 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

IQ of 176. Common sense of a mongoose.

Tw@t.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              IQ of 176. Common sense of a mongoose.

Tw@t.

Favorite post of the day.

Comment

Has he posted his mothers maiden name anywere?

Comment

Deakon
                  I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    Deakon
                    Joey?

Comment

Working...
                    X