• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is more pathetic?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is more pathetic?

Poll to follow.
    AtW
    70.97%
    El Duder (aka SpriteBoy)
    19.35%
    Me (post your name below)
    3.23%
    I am andyW
    6.45%

AtW - how old are you? when my kids were babies they didn't demand as much attention as you.... grow up..

Does anyone remember when WageSlave (or was it Lucifer) offered AtW to date his clueless sister in law, but AtW snubed her cuz she didn't have a Phd?? I then told hime what an idiot he was, the next thing he comes up with a poll like this asking all members who else thing he's an idiot

Comment

That's not ironic at all

Comment

Duder - if it somehowhappens that you end up winning this poll, please remember that ATW has about 20 log in ID's.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

We could've proved who was more pathetic by not voting at all. Somehow I think the Irony would've been lost...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Duder - if it somehowhappens that you end up winning this poll, please remember that ATW has about 20 log in ID's.
            How do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
              How do you know that?

Because we had a thread a couple of months ago which was "CUK Most fanciable Male". Only girls were supposed to vote, yet all nominees had one vote each (by themselves obviously) and somehow ATW ended up with over 20 votes.

I did the math
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Because we had a thread a couple of months ago which was "CUK Most fanciable Male". Only girls were supposed to vote, yet all nominees had one vote each (by themselves obviously) and somehow ATW ended up with over 20 votes.

I did the math
                And you got the correct answer?

That'll be a ******* first!

Comment

I did the math
                  I dont think im that bad, im not that hated on this forum am i?

Im a harmless soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    And you got the correct answer?

That'll be a ******* first!

Ah pack it in I'm not at full strength today to stick up for myself
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X