• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off to Gran Canaria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Gran Canaria

[remove]
    Last edited by Denny; 12 May 2007, 19:22.

Originally posted by Denny
    Hope Jade Goody isn't there
    Or any other fat people...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Or any other fat people...

He's joining up with Threaded on a "Pool Boy Rodgering" holiday.

Comment

Whereabouts? We could maybe meet up? I seem to find myself in the "Socialkontoret"* in Arguineguin quite often.

*Swedish for 'Dole Office', but actually it's a rather nice bar with some seriously decent Scandinavian totty wandering in and out.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Off for a few days of swimming, reading and basking in the sun later this week. An apt reward for working like a Trojan last year and staying off fags for a month.

Staying 5 star (non smoking room too!) in the south of the Island in a fairly quiet spot and don't really expect to leave the hotel complex the entire time I'm there. Flying pleb class though - still, never mind, it's only 3 hours or so to get there ...
          Let us have a report when you get back. - I am already thinking of where I want to go next winter

Comment

Unfortunately, I am not into Scandanavian totty. I did like Abba though, but I didn't fancy Agnetha one bit.

We're were going there in a couple of weeks, but now that Threaded and Denny will have both been there I'm not so sure any more.

Re: pleb class - if you want to fly direct (advisable with kids) the you have to go charter. If you want scheduled business, then it turns a 4.5 hour trip into a 10 hour one.

In fact I'm really not into women at all.
            Are you sure you want to admit this on here?

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope
              We're were going there in a couple of weeks, but now that Threaded and Denny will have both been there I'm not so sure any more.

Re: pleb class - if you want to fly direct (advisable with kids) the you have to go charter. If you want scheduled business, then it turns a 4.5 hour trip into a 10 hour one.

Are you sure you want to admit this on here?
              Erm, what sex do you think "Denny" is?

Comment

A pre-op transexual? Isn't what they all are?
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Clue 1.

I have boobs.

Clue 2

I don't have balls

Hopefully that should help. Let me know if you need more clues.

more clues please

Comment

Your writing style and content suggests otherwise.

I'll have to adjust my mental picture now.

Comment

Working...
                    X