• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is a perfect person?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a perfect person?

What would the perfect person be like?

I've never thought about it before, but when I told my daughter that I was perfect, she asked me to define what a perfect person is.

And Chico, feck right off.

The first person to shoot AtW

Comment

Threaded?

Comment

The last person left standing on the planet after everyeone else is dead, since by virtue there is no alternative comparison.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I've found the perfect woman,

I couldn't ask for more.
          She's deaf and dumb and oversexed and owns a liquor store.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Wendigo may I suggest you get a dictionary and put a picture of yourself under Perfect. Then get your daughter to look the word up!!!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              What would the perfect person be like?

I've never thought about it before, but when I told my daughter that I was perfect, she asked me to define what a perfect person is.

And Chico, feck right off.

A WOMAN is the perfect person of course

Comment

Buddhism says this.

There is a Noble Eigthfold path leading to overcome the suffering. The Eightfold path includes Perfect Understanding, Perfect Thought, Perfect Speech, Perfect Action, Perfect Livelihood, Perfect Effort, Perfect Mindfulness and Perfect Concentration.

A replicant I think.

Buddhist practice the above in developing spiritually into a perfect person. This is said to lead one into the ultimate happiness in life and even afterlife.

I thank you.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  A WOMAN is the perfect person of course
                  Hmmmmm, so no biological improvements that could be made to . . . say, the reproductive system, then?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                    Hmmmmm, so no biological improvements that could be made to . . . say, the reproductive system, then?

Production system and waste disposal system are too close

Comment

Working...
                    X