• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chewed up and Spat Out..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chewed up and Spat Out..

Last nights date.

Pure class. The woman was just oozing it. Mind you she was boring as hell, but i didnt care cause she was just drop dead gorgeous.

More in a Kate Middleton cum Sienna Miller kinda fashion rather than a Lindsay Lohan / Jordan thing.

Evening spent in a classy wine bar with a decorative chandlier and the date was in two phases. First phase went really well, after being removed from our seats we stood in the middle of the bar holding court while cigar smoking city types sank champagne and laughed loudly. Second phase of the date ended up in the corner of the bar sat down being bored out of my mind by a girl who looked good but didnt have much to say.

Anyway, she bored me, was a little bit snooty, but i fell for her anyway, and when i asked her for another date got a funny look, then an errr lets see, then i asked her to be honest she said 'maybe'.

Peck on the cheek and gone into the night.

Ive got to stop being so weak with these beautiful women.

Analyse and Review on a postcard please.

Originally posted by el duder
    Last nights date.

Pure class. The woman was just oozing it. Mind you she was boring as hell, but i didnt care cause she was just drop dead gorgeous.

More in a Kate Middleton cum Sienna Miller kinda fashion rather than a Lindsay Lohan / Jordan thing.

Evening spent in a classy wine bar with a decorative chandlier and the date was in two phases. First phase went really well, after being removed from our seats we stood in the middle of the bar holding court while cigar smoking city types sank champagne and laughed loudly. Second phase of the date ended up in the corner of the bar sat down being bored out of my mind by a girl who looked good but didnt have much to say.

Anyway, she bored me, was a little bit snooty, but i fell for her anyway, and when i asked her for another date got a funny look, then an errr lets see, then i asked her to be honest she said 'maybe'.

Peck on the cheek and gone into the night.

Ive got to stop being so weak with these beautiful women.

Analyse and Review on a postcard please.
    You have to nail her.

Simple as.
    Call the cops

Comment

They can smell desperation from a mile away

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        They can smell desperation from a mile away
        Your right. I gave her to much at the end of the date by declaring my interest in her. BUT - what is wrong with that?

She is truly the wrong girl who thinks that she is too good for the common man. I play it striaght down the line. I dont even mind if they say nah not for me. I just prefer to know either way.

I cant help it. Whats wrong with being honest if you fancy someone? Since when did playing a game come into it?

At my age i cant be bothered.

Comment

I find the subject of having leftover takeaways for breakfast a far more interesting subject than el duder’s total inability to get a shag.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Got dressed up last night in my best gear. Little dress, high heels.

Had met this guy on a dating site who had said he liked classy types well dressed.

Went to this bar. Wow, what a boring drip.

I tried to escape from him by going to the bar but he followed me. I thought it was safest to stand in the middle of the bar surronded by business types just in case he tried it on.

Anyway later we sat in the corner. All he talked about how he was great at IT and if he should be a contractor!!! Anyway I had nothing to say.

At the end of the night after he had spent all of it drawling at my fake cleavage he asked me for a shag. Well beggers cant be choosers so I took him home with me and gave him a damn good seeing to.

Bet he doesnt tell his mates he likes cross dressers!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
              Your right. I gave her to much at the end of the date by declaring my interest in her. BUT - what is wrong with that?

She is truly the wrong girl who thinks that she is too good for the common man. I play it striaght down the line. I dont even mind if they say nah not for me. I just prefer to know either way.
              You should have gone for that forehead slap then....
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                Got dressed up last night in my best gear. Little dress, high heels.

Had met this guy on a dating site who had said he liked classy types well dressed.

Went to this bar. Wow, what a boring drip.

I tried to escape from him by going to the bar but he followed me. I thought it was safest to stand in the middle of the bar surronded by business types just in case he tried it on.

Anyway later we sat in the corner. All he talked about how he was great at IT and if he should be a contractor!!! Anyway I had nothing to say.

At the end of the night after he had spent all of it drawling at my fake cleavage he asked me for a shag. Well beggers cant be choosers so I took him home with me and gave him a damn good seeing to.

Bet he doesnt tell his mates he likes cross dressers!
                Call the cops

Comment

Don't worry, she definitely fancies you, she's just playing hard to get. That's common with these classy sorts. You've got to be persistent.

BTW, peck on the cheek? I do that to my mother-in-law. Lick her ear instead.

Comment

Buy a book on art of seduction.
                    HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X