• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fecking mobile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fecking mobile

Anyone know how to get a driver (for XP) to download pics from a Motorola V220?

You'd think it would come with the phone - they supply the cable for feck's sake - but it doesn't, and the Motorola webtulipe is fairly useless.

Ironically, a mate asked me to look into this for him as well so could do with this driver too.

Agree with you about the Motorola website.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Anyone know how to get a driver (for XP) to download pics from a Motorola V220?

You'd think it would come with the phone - they supply the cable for feck's sake - but it doesn't, and the Motorola webtulipe is fairly useless.
      http://www.totallydrivers.com/drivers/download.asp?id=M

Doesn't work with Win2k apparently - in fact, for all I know, it may not work at all...

HTH
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

you need something called 'phonetools' - it should be on the disk in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface
          you need something called 'phonetools' - it should be on the disk in the box.
          There was no disc in the box. I'll have another look on their (ha ha) webtulipe.

Thanks EO, I found them a little while ago but they were describing a really tortuous series of installations that didn't, according to them, work very often.

Comment

get a sony ericsson and stop complaining, they work without having to install anything on your PC.

never seen a motorola I liked, over-rated tat (especially the original razor)
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Thanks EO, I found them a little while ago but they were describing a really tortuous series of installations that didn't, according to them, work very often.
              Not only that, but the download doesn't include XP, only 2K and something called "Win 98" (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                get a sony ericsson and stop complaining, they work without having to install anything on your PC.

never seen a motorola I liked, over-rated tat (especially the original razor)
                I inherited the Motorola from my son.

Comment

Working...
                X