• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terror target named.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terror target named.....

From Sky News

Gentlemen, it's time to take the fight to them
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So glad I had my FAC and a variety of items. I can seriously see there being a civil war soon.

Comment

How the feck did these "terrorists" arouse suspicions in the first place? Is it that hard to keep a feckin secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
          So glad I had my FAC and a variety of items. I can seriously see there being a civil war soon.
          Rivers of blood.

Comment

Mohamed Barber told BBC News his cousin was one of the men arrested in Alum Rock.

"We can vouch for him he is innocent. He doesn't even have time to go to Friday prayers - that's how busy he is," he added.
            Busy plotting? Being busy doesnt make you innocent.

Comment

fookin nutters...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I know it is very unfair on the Muslim community that they are all being associated with the actions of a tiny idiotic minority, but they are causing every citizen of this country to be treated as a terrorist. British passport holders are getting special attention from US Department of Homeland security as a potential terrorists just because of some UK born Pakistani’s whole hold British passports are involved in terrorist activities. I object to this, and I don’t think I am alone. Yes, there is a very real danger of this ending up very messy. Rivers of blood, mass expulsions, or special symbols for Muslims (like the yellow star in Nazi Germany); all could come to pass.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                  I initially thought the target was a member of the BNP or Labour party.
                  Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia
                    I initially thought the target was a member of the BNP or Labour party.
                    I was thinking the target was a Civil S after some 17 year told was told they could not sit their driving test and had decided to take things into they're own hands
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X