• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fruitbowl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruitbowl

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you (drum roll) the one and only, the made to measure treasure, Warrior Princess in a HAT!

Very fetching, see you at ascot, bro'

Is this some kind of code?

The eagle has landed!

Hello this is nighthawk
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Ah, I may need to explain...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        Ah, I may need to explain...
        Ahem...i don't think that will be necessary thank-you RH!!!

Comment

"Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you (drum roll) the one and only, the made to measure treasure, Warrior Princess in a HAT!"

What!!! With her ears?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Princess
            Ahem...i don't think that will be necessary thank-you RH!!!
            I think she'd look kind'a cute in a hat (don't tell the GF), what type WP or prehaps RH would like to let us know...
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              LOL
              Originally posted by n5gooner
              I think she'd look kind'a cute in a hat (don't tell the GF), what type WP or prehaps RH would like to let us know...
              She just threatened to kill me if I explain anything. I reckon she shouldn't be allowed into the CUK Beer gig without wearing it - and bring some fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                No no, my ears are perfectly shaped thank-you!

Let’s leave the ears out please!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner

Awwww - cheers mate!

It's just a normal bog standard hat that RH is really jealous of!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary I assure you!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                    She just threatened to kill me if I explain anything. I reckon she shouldn't be allowed into the CUK Beer gig without wearing it - and bring some fruit.
                    Obviously it all depends on the weather right guys?

Comment

Working...
                    X