• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner

Meat balls, cooked in fresh tomatoes, garlic basil and spinach sauce, served with spaghetti ..yummy

Thai Green Curry - All the authentic trimmings - lemongrass, fresh coriander, red chillies, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, coconut milk. Served with lots of fragrant Thai jasmine rice

"Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Dinner

I fancy a curry. Anyone know a good place in Frankfurt?

Comment

Curry. Father in laws paying.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          Curry. Father in laws paying.
          MF did you get married to the G/F then? Well you probably had to as you impregnated her

Comment

Jar of cockles, slice of stinky blue cheese, a small pork pie

in a dingy B&B in Eastcote

oh the pleasures of working away from home

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Cheese sandwich(x2) made with brown bread, small amount of Floria light and tiny amount of mustard. One orange and an apple.

All washed down with a mug of Kenco Instant Coffee.

And I am ****ed off with this and once I’ve seen the doc next Tuesday, I’m off on a bender!
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Eastcote - Is that near Greenford?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                  Jar of cockles, slice of stinky blue cheese, a small pork pie

in a dingy B&B in Eastcote

oh the pleasures of working away from home

And what on earth is there in Eastcote ?? didn't know there are any companies out there

Comment

hyperD's home made authentic "Mongolian BBQ":

lots of fresh veg: bean sprouts, sugar snaps, sweet corn, fresh chillis, spring onions, julienne of ginger slices, red and white onion slices, fresh garlic, fresh pepper strips, chinese cabbage, julienne of carrots.

Fresh free range chicken pieces fried in their skins for flavour with soy sauce and rice wine and then glazed with honey until crispy brown and caramelised.

Pick your veg, and the pre-made chicken and all fast fried in a wok with soy sauce.

Sake optional (haven't got any today so a bottle of white dry Tokaji aszu).

Avoid clients next day...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X