• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kinsella Solutions Limited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinsella Solutions Limited

Has anyone heard of or dealt with this company. I believe they provide IR35 avoidance using an EBT.

Just looking for some feedback before I let them get their hands on my money

EBT Schemes

I believe Rhino or Fiddle may have some feedback with regards to EBT schemes...hang around a while, I'm sure they'll pop up at some point!

Comment

Re: EBT Schemes

We thought Darren was implementing his own scheme but I must say it has gone a little quiet on that front

The 2004 budget has stopped the established EBT schemes we are aware of taking on new clients.

Have you been to Prague yet Darren ?

Comment

EBT Schemes

Due to time pressures, etc the new scheme has been completely shelved but it's still lying about awaiting to be ressurected at a later date.

The Prague trip isn't until 1st Oct...you guys coming across?

Oops...hijacked this thread, apologies!!

EBT's.....:x

Comment

Re: EBT Schemes

> it's still lying about awaiting to be ressurected at a later date

We're always on the lookout for good products to market - when it's ready give us a prod.

Have fun in Prague

We were looking for some cheap digs but Milan's mum kept waffling on about nice clean girls and wanted to charge by the hour for some reason. Perhaps her English isn't too good.

Comment

Milan

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Comment

Kinsella

Did you ever get any advice on Kinsella Consulting ? Are you using them now ? Their figures look quite good, I'm thinking of joining.

Steve...

Comment

It might not be a bad idea...

...to wait and see what the outcome of the PBR's mention of "anti-avoidance legslation" turns out to be. You might suddenly find that such things are no longer legal.

I notice Hector has also reserved the right to make such legislation apply retrospectively. So there went another tenet of British democracy. >:

Comment

Re:PBR

Agree with Malvolio

All forms of tax avoidance involving employee remuneration that the Government don't like in the future (they get to choose!) will be retrospectively closed down.

Comment

Re:PBR

>will be retrospectively closed down

I think this may prove to be illegal but I wouldn't want to be the first to prove it in a court of law.
                    Think about it. It was legal yesterday. Legal today. Tomorrow it becomes illegal in the past. Think in 4 dimensions ...
                    Now, unless your name is Dr. Who and you have a time machine handy, how are you going to change it to comply with the law ?

No court would stand for it (or I bloody well hope so) !

Comment

Working...
                    X