• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate Change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate Change

Global warming blamed on man (who cannot be named for legal reasons?)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6321351.stm

It's a shame because I'd like to shake his hand. I never thought the weather would be good enough for me to cycle to work in January/February. Actually it's going so well I'm thinking about leaving my car idling on the drive all day to improve things further.

Bring on global warming
    Its too good for Britain

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
      Global warming blamed on man (who cannot be named for legal reasons?)
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6321351.stm

It's a shame because I'd like to shake his hand. I never thought the weather would be good enough for me to cycle to work in January/February. Actually it's going so well I'm thinking about leaving my car idling on the drive all day to improve things further.
      Why is it not womens fault as well?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        Why is it not womens fault as well?
        women are victims
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
          women are victims
          good post. it always amazes me that women want equality in the office - while keeping the dominant position in the home.

Comment

tip of the day

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
            good post. it always amazes me that women want equality in the office - while keeping the dominant position in the home.
            If you are going to shoot a burglar give the gun to your missus as the woman is always considered the victim. Do not shoot the b****** yourself.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I would not hand my missus a gun mate. Not with the amount of life insurance I have and the possibility of her "missing" the intruder.

Comment

BBC have changed "Man" to "Humans"

They could have changed it to "Woman" for a few hours to even it out
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                  BBC have changed "Man" to "Humans"
                  Spooky... do you think they're reading this forum?
                  it's mannists innit
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X